Jared and the giant blue sweater in Cry_Wolf, 2005.
but imagine a normal sized being in it
And you’ll say “Let’s run away now, I’ll meet you when I’m out of my tux at the back door. Baby, I didn’t say my vows, So glad you were around When they said, ‘Speak now’”
When You Were Mine - Taylor Henderson
Favorite Achievement Hunter Let’s Play moments (11/∞)
1.There will be days when you don’t wake up feeling beautiful. Go back to sleep on these days. Set an alarm. Wake up over and over again until the sun kisses you so hard, you glow.
2. Learn to stop tattooing sad songs across your wrist. Your pulse will start sounding like a final breath, and that’s not the kind of music you want to make, baby.
3. There is an orchestra in your footsteps. There is a piano in your spine. There is poetry in your heartbeat. Your eyelashes cast shadows like stage lighting. You will wear musical notes across your chest that warn the others that this is no small production.
4. When they don’t want to love you, don’t stop singing. You can’t be everyone’s favorite song, no matter how beautiful you are.
5. Your heart isn’t clumsy just because it keeps walking into things. Sometimes, it takes a while to learn how to walk.
6. Even the stars feel dull sometimes. They’re still stars. They’re still a miracle.
7. You are still miracle. You are still miracle.
8. It’s okay if you don’t know what you’re doing. It’s okay. The trees have been alive for hundreds of years, and some days they still shake, too.
9. You are made of untranslated languages. Words no one has been brave enough to try to speak. That doesn’t make them any less holy.
10. The words inside of you can wrap around your heart like a cast. But only if you want to heal.
11. It’s time that you start wanting to heal. It’s the only way you can. It’s the only way you can.
Japan Disc Bonus Track ”TO FIND YOU”
Technically, if a girl wants to sparkle, she can put on glitter — but I think the correct answer would be to smile because no one pays attention to your shirt when you have a nice smile on your face.
A smile’s across your face, your lips a familiar taste. Stay focused, i try, can’t get this out of my mind. I want more than what this is, whatever we’re calling this. The truth just breaks my heart, i only know him in the dark.